[Users] FW: query layer error

Lemarchand, Johan lemarchandjo at who.int
Fri Apr 17 09:06:13 CEST 2009

Dear list,

I downloaded GeoExt, ExtJs-2.2.1 and OpenLayers2.7 repectively. I did
use the drake source code to develop a demo showing a catalogue of
layers. The application has a layer tree, a legend panel and a filter

When I add a new layer to the layer tree and click on the query radio
button, I get an HTTP error:

Transport error (#404) while retreiving data from endpoint
`/geoserver/wfs?start=0&limit=7': Unknown HTTP error #404

It looks like an issue with the authentication process and WFS. Do you
have any idea on how to solve the problem?

Johan Lemarchand
Public Health Information and GIS (GIS)
Health Statistics and Informatics (HSI)
Information Evidence and Research (IER)