[Users] Help with layertree filter

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at opengeo.org
Wed Aug 11 00:12:49 CEST 2010

Hi,

the WMSCapabilitiesLoader does not have filtering on the loader level. Instead, you could customize the createNode method to not return a node. I can see, however, that it would be good if the WMSCapapilitiesLoader would act the same way as the other loaders. I created http://trac.geoext.org/ticket/317.

Regards,
Andreas.

--
Andreas Hocevar