[Users] GeoExt Action question

Dan Ramage dan at inlet.geol.sc.edu
Mon Nov 15 21:15:31 CET 2010

I just experimented putting the toggleGroup: in the SelectFeature object,
although still not working.

I removed the eventListeners activate/deactivate from the ZoomBox controls
for Zoom in/out Actions. I replaced them with a toggleHandler function,
however that has the same issue as well.

If I remove the events and handlers from the Action, then I the
SelectFeature works as desired.

Dan