[Users] Question on using WMS GetLegendGraphic with a GeoExt.tree.LayerNode

Andrew Stewart Andrew.Stewart at reddeer.ca
Wed Nov 24 21:30:05 CET 2010

I tried that but it didn't work.. thanks for the suggestion but I think something else in my code is messing it up cause it should work obviously.
I just did this a different way by using preloadChildren: true on each treenode and then setting the text attribute on each node to my request image and the name of the node on the 'load' event of my root node and it seems to work good/fast this way. Appreciate the help.